A compilation of random and interesting things, musings, musics, videos, and more. Brought to you by a UChicago student with a penchant for procrastination.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Neti Pot Addendum

So I mentioned neti pots in my last post ... and I realized that many people might have no idea what this strange little item is. I know I had no idea until the fateful Office episode where Dwight uses Pam's teapot as his own personal nasal irrigator.

Well, so I figured I would link to this image, since it's so iconic and also hilarious. What's more, surely the Internet would make light work of finding this screencap ... right?

Well, as it turns out, there's nothing! After too much time spend trying to Google this image with no results, I decided the only proper thing to do would be to do the Internet a favor and post it myself.

So here, for all of posterity, is the image in question.

Dwight Schrute neti pot

snapshot20080513021033

You're welcome the Internet.

Labels: ,