A compilation of random and interesting things, musings, musics, videos, and more. Brought to you by a UChicago student with a penchant for procrastination.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Talk Like A Pirate Day

With International Talk Like A Pirate Day just a few short days away I've been seeing what can be done to improve my general comprehension of this mystical and well-respected language. Just as I was abut to hunker down and study for a French language placement exam, I happened upon a great distracting and equally educational tool: An instructional video for talking like a pirate! With easy grammatical and syntactical guides, this video makes pirate-speak fun and accessible to the common landlubber.


I'll see you on Tuesday - ye scurvy salty dog. But if checking out the video and the Original Talk Like a Pirate Day site isn't enough, here's Stephen Colbert in pirate garb.


Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,